COVID-19 Updated Guidelines
- All clients and staff will be required to wear a mask in the salon at all times. We ask that you bring your own if possible, but we will provide a mask for you if needed.
- You must wash your hands upon entry.
- No guests are allowed in the salon with you.
- There will be an extra $2 fee onto your appointments to cover the increased demand for masks, gloves, cleaning products, etc.
- Lastly and most importantly, please if you are feeling sick AT ALL even if you think it’s just allergies, please reschedule. Our number one priority is keeping our staff and all of you safe.
We can’t wait to see you all, and we will be doing everything we possibly can to keep the salon safe and sanitized. We are starting to reschedule guests and are giving priority to guests who had appointments in March. We thank you for your loyalty and patience as we navigate our new normal.
Check out our article in the Omaha World Herald: