COVID-19 Updated Guidelines
As you all know the guidelines for the state of Nebraska allowed us to reopen on May 4th. This gave us an official reopening date of May 11th to the public while we made sure we had the salon completely ready and had all the supplies necessary.
Here are our UPDATED guidelines:
- All clients and staff will be required to wear a mask in the salon at all times. We ask that you bring your own if possible, but we will provide a mask for you if needed.
- We are back to normal schedule and are able to be at 75% occupancy.
- We are now allowed to start taking appointments for facials.
- We ask that you please call upon arrival to the salon, we will let you in. This also means no walk in appointments, please call and schedule before coming in.
- No guests are allowed in the salon with you.
- Clients need to wash hands upon arrival.
- We ask that you please pay and tip on your card at this time to limit the amount of money being handled in the salon.
- There will be an extra $2 fee onto your appointments to cover the increased demand for masks, gloves, cleaning products, etc.
- Lastly and most importantly, please if you are feeling sick AT ALL even if you think it’s just allergies, please reschedule. Our number one priority is keeping our staff and all of you safe.
We can’t wait to see you all, and we will be doing everything we possibly can to keep the salon safe and sanitized. We are starting to reschedule guests and are giving priority to guests who had appointments in March. We thank you for your loyalty and patience as we navigate our new normal.
Check out our article in the Omaha World Herald: